11-15 Gordon Drive, Tanawha Qld 4556
Tucked away at the end of a tree-lined driveway in the most picturesque of settings, framed by lush virgin rainforest is this highset charming residence, offering private, peaceful family-friendly living with dual occupancy possibilities on a glorious acre and a half – a veritable leafy oasis of serenity and calm.
The home itself comprises five bedrooms, three bathrooms, separate living areas, elegant modern kitchen, north facing wraparound verandah with stunning rainforest vista, separate laundry, and four car parking plus workshop and storage.
Raked ceilings in upper living and master bedroom, split system air-conditioning, fans, wood burning fireplace, quality stainless steel appliances, tasteful stylish décor, deck access from master and second bedroom, roll down blinds on verandah, 9x4m sparkling inground pool, gazebo, and rainwater tank are existing features.
A well-designed floor plan facilitates not only wonderful open plan communal space but also offers versatile options with the lower level able to accommodate dual living for the extended family or suit a home business/salon.
The outlook is truly resplendent – majestic trees creating a sanctuary of verdant bliss, home to abundant wildlife including birds, possums, butterflies, and lizards; all things bright and beautiful, you will feel like you are living in the middle of an enchanted forest, and it’s all yours to savour.
The home is in impeccable condition and the grounds are easy to maintain with the majority of the 6241m2 parcel self-sustaining. There is no immediate money to spend, just move in, unpack, and relax.
All this privacy and tranquillity can be cherished without sacrificing access to amenities; premium private schools and the university are within a 7-10 minute drive, Mooloolaba Beach is 13 minutes away, major shopping centres and hospitals 15 minutes, and access to the M1 to Brisbane is just minutes away.
A gracious home in an idyllic setting – all who inspect will fall in love.
Summary of features;
– Highset family home on 6241m2 framed by rainforest
– Private setting – no visible neighbours, peaceful & calm
– 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 living areas, modern kitchen
– North facing wraparound upper deck – forest outlook
– Floorplan could suit dual living or work-from-home
– 4 car accommodation + workshop & storage space
– Sparkling 9x4m saltwater inground pool will delight
– Tasteful, stylish décor throughout – nothing to spend
– Dress circle location with premium homes on acreage
– 5-15 minutes to schools, uni, hospitals, beaches, shops
– Live amongst the rainforest & savour the splendour!
0419 889 988
0407 142 027