45 Gloucester Road, Buderim, Qld 4556
Rich in history and perfectly positioned on arguably the most magnificent parcel of land on top of Buderim, a flat 2 1/4 acres of lush, leafy parklike grounds with resplendent gardens that will enchant and delight; is this elegant Queenslander, circa 1915, the one-time residence of district pioneer Herbert V. Fielding.
The home itself, is a traditional highset Queenslander with all the grace and charm indicative of its era; beautifully restored and maintained, it has been tightly held by the same family for the past 50 years.12-foot ceilings, French doors, original hoop pine flooring, lead-lighting, traditional open fireplace, original casement and double hung windows, VJ walls, decorative fretwork, and wide wraparound verandah; are some of the features that make this vintage of home so timelessly adored.
Comprising four bedrooms, two bathrooms, formal lounge, formal dining, sunroom/office, and large country-style kitchen, plus with masses of storage under, and covered space for up to six vehicles; this is a family-sized home in every sense.
With triple-street frontage from Clithero Avenue, Wyndlorn Avenue & Glouster Road, is this expansive 9009m2; it is one of the last flat residential blocks of this size on top of Buderim, and the setting is absolutely 100% private and peaceful, with magical gardens on a scale that is truly breathtaking – there are verdant pockets of bliss tucked away, and everywhere you look you can see greenery from your own property.
The home, the grounds, and the vegetation including one of the most majestic Poinciana trees youll see anywhere; work in symmetry together to create one of the finest and most significant properties in the area. The only noise you will hear is the sweet symphony of birdsong serenading you as you enjoy a morning cuppa on the verandah, or a glass of champagne at twilight and savour the moment.
Located just a short stroll to Buderim Village Park, local cafes, primary school, bowling club, and CBD; less than 15 minutes drive to stunning beaches and Sunshine Coast Airport, and 70 minutes to Brisbane, you can be tucked away in your own private sanctuary without compromise.
Summary of features;
– Gracious Queenslander circa 1915 on flat 2 1/4 acres
– Magnificent grounds, stunning established gardens
– Highset – 4 bedrooms, office/sunroom, 1 bathroom
– Formal lounge with open fireplace, formal dining
– Country style kitchen with Hamptons-style decor
– Wide wrap around verandah with leafy outlook
– Masses of storage under plus 6 vehicle parking
– 12foot ceilings, VJ walls, hoop pine flooring
– French doors to verandah, high doorways
– Original casement & double hung windows
– Integrity of home been meticulously preserved
– Absolute privacy, triple street frontage/entry
– Room to build second 90m2 dwelling (stbca)
– On top, walk to town, school, cafes, & parks
– Historically significant, one of Buderims finest
– Same owners for 50 years – coveted & cherished
– Once in a lifetime opportunity, truly exceptional!
0411 554 880
0407 142 027