SOLD FOR $2,325,000
200 Palmview Forest Drive, Palmview, Qld 4553
This Lamper Constructions custom-built residence is perfectly positioned on its 3230m2 block to maximise outlook, natural light, and gentle breezes; with a prized north-easterly aspect and inspired design it is very much a home for our times, in symmetry with the Queensland lifestyle and climate.
With a striking façade it has commanding street appeal, and the interior does not disappoint – using a blend of innovative natural materials, combined with a functional layout to create a ‘whole’ that makes a lasting impact on all who enter!
Comprising four bedrooms, two bathrooms and powder room, study, open plan living and dining, premium kitchen with butler’s pantry, fully equipped home theatre, expansive north-east facing terrace with built-in outdoor kitchen overlooking swimming pool, separate laundry, and double lock up garage; at 439m2 – this is family-sized and family-friendly.
No expense has been spared in any sense on the build/construction or fit out; everything about this home is high-end in terms of quality. Features include grand entry portico, stunning stone fireplace, high ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, stone benches, gas cooktop, soft close cabinetry, private patio off master, dedicated firepit area in garden, large shed, and 3 x water tanks.
Located in Palmview Forest, a prestigious acreage belt known for its outstanding homes on large blocks; you benefit from peaceful, picturesque living away from the hustle and bustle of suburbia, yet access to major amenities such as hospitals, public and private schools, shopping centres, the university, and beaches – is within a 7-20 minute radius, plus you can be on the M1 to Brisbane in minutes.
Buyers in the market for a home that embodies effortless elegance, contemporary comforts, and understated luxury will find this is the very essence of the finest of everything, and it could be yours to savour.
Summary of features;
– Striking custom-designed lifestyle residence
– High-end build, north-east facing aspect
– Prestigious Palmview Forest on 3230m2
– 4 bedrooms, study, 2.5 luxury bathrooms
– Premium kitchen with butler’s pantry
– stone bench tops to bathroom, ensuite and powder room vanities as well as
– Home cinema + open plan living/dining
– built in Infrared timber SAUNA in master suite
– Blackbutt timber floors to living area, kitchen, butlers pantry, passageways and master suite
– built in BeefEater BBQ, bar fridge and sink with hot/cold water with Western red cedar cladded cabinetry under
– 2.7m ceilings plus 4.2m high raked ceilings to living and pool balcony
– 4mm waterfall stone bench top to kitchen plus 4mm stone benches to the rest of the kitchen and butler’s pantry
– 6.6 kw solar system
– 0zzi Kleen septic system
– Ducted a/c with Advantage Zoning remotely
– Expansive alfresco terrace overlooking pool
– DLUG + large Colourbond shed, 8 x 10m with extra height, 3 x water tanks
– First-class fixtures & fittings throughout
– Quick easy access to M1 & coast amenities
– An absolute ‘stand out’ – inspired & elegant!
0407 142 027
0419 889 988