9 Tranquil Place, Alexandra Headland, Qld 4572
Set in front of Alex Forest Reserve, this exceptional residence encourages you to indulge in a private family lifestyle just metres from the beach. Its cul-de-sac location is extremely peaceful, while still being a short walk from Alexandra Parade, or if you’re heading to the beach, use the back gate to take a shortcut through the lush reserve.
Upon entry, the floor plan reveals a selection of spacious living zones, including a games room, media room and casual living/dining space, while outside, you will find the perfect setting for entertaining. Sit back and relax on the covered deck while the children swim in the salt water pool beside you, or invite all your friends over, fire up the pizza oven and open the bi-fold windows on the pool cabana to turn it into a bar.
Preparing family meals is made easy with the beautifully appointed kitchen, which impresses with Caesarstone benchtops, a Smeg six burner gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher. Among the many highlights of this exceptional home is the spacious master bedroom complete with a walk-in wardrobe, ensuite and direct access to the upper level balcony, which overlooks the backyard and reserve.
Other features of the home include:
– Generously sized office caters to working from home options
– Upper level is dedicated to five bedrooms, three connect to balcony
– Pool cabana can also be used as self-contained accommodation
– Modern main bathroom features dual sinks and a bathtub
– Solar panels generate enough power to run the entire home
– Ducted air conditioning, ceiling fans, timber floorboards and tiled flooring
– Lower level powder room for guests, large laundry with outdoor access
– Outdoor shower, under stair storage, double lock-up garage
Designed to offer comfort, space and privacy, this home presents a truly unmissable opportunity for families or anyone who enjoys entertaining.
0419 889 988
0407 142 027